FUNDRAISING FOR SCHOLARSHIPS FOR TRANS STUDENTS
We are hosting a first-of-a-kind scholarship opportunity for transgender, gender nonconforming, and gender diverse students!
Scholarships will be between $500 and $2,000 depending on donations. We will be offering at least three scholarships focusing on trans youth activism. You can learn more about the scholarships here.
"Life is about finding that one person you’re supposed to be with."
"Romantic love is what makes us human!"
"Nobody wants to die alone."
"You just haven’t met that person yet!"
"Who are we without the person we love?"
nothing gets me more heated than straight girls who brag about how progressive they are for having like 1.5 gay guy friends but in the same breath start talking about how creepy that lesbian in her math class is
- Bisexuals do not require food, and only eat for pleasure.
- Bisexuals glow certain shades of purple.
- Bisexuals are able to communicate with unicorns, elves and leprechauns.
- Bisexuals can fly, but only once per year, usually on Halloween.
- Bisexuals do not defecate, instead they produce rainbows.
- Bisexuals do not sweat, but they do secrete a special scent that marks their territory that only other bisexuals can smell.
- Bisexuals are genetically linked to the Ancient Greeks.